OMHP Home | Construction and Safety | Dispute Resolution | Installation | MHCC | Resources
Effective October 20, 2008, the Manufactured Home Installation Program will be available to ensure that states have in place a minimum installation standard and an operating installation program. For states where HUD will administer the Manufactured Home Installation Program, HUD will ensure that trainers of installers planning to work in HUD-administered states are registered with HUD, and that persons planning to install homes in HUD-administered states are licensed by HUD. More information can be found at the Manufactured Home Installation Program website here.
Questions regarding the program, regulations, or forms can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Statute and Regulations:
- Manufactured Housing Statute (42 USC Ch. 70)
- Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards (24 CFR Part 3280)
- Manufactured Home Procedural and Enforcement Regulations (24 CFR Part 3282)
- Model Manufactured Home Installation Standards (24 CFR Part 3285)
- Manufactured Home Installation Program (24 CFR Part 3286)
- Manufactured Home Dispute Resolution Program (24 CFR Part 3288)