PSD Primary Function
Provide Systems, Financial and Statistical Analysis, and Support to the Housing Choice Voucher Program Management and its Divisions.
The Program Support Division primary goal is to provide timely and accurate information services and support to the Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program Management, and to satisfy the information needs of the HCV partners, customers and Congress. The information and support is provided by means of different services such as:
- Systems Development & Integration
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Financial Planning & Support
The Program Support Division supports the use of ad-hoc inquiries as well as preparatory reporting to guide field and compliance reviews of Public Housing and Non-Profit Agencies whom administer the Housing Choice Voucher Programs. Working with the Financial Management Division, PSD manages the "baseline" data that is used in the forecasting and formulation of budgets, and the assignment and control of funding activities.
PSD also generates statistical trending and risk analysis reports used by upper management on a regular basis to further aid in the management of PHAs and their business operations.
- VMS Data Dictionary (MS-Word)
- 2013 VMS Summary (MS-Excel)
- Jan to Mar 2023 (MS-Excel)
- Oct to Dec 2022 (MS-Excel)
- Jul to Sept 2022 (MS-Excel)
- Apr to Jun 2022 (MS-Excel)
- Jan to Mar 2022 (MS-Excel)